Saturday, June 4, 2011

Carlie Christine - Cybergirl Xtra for May 2011 set 1

Carlie Christine is Cyber girl for May 2009.

By now you’ve seen Carlie on the news circuit, poised and confident, discussing life after being let go from her high school coaching position because she posed for Playboy. “Losing my job after my Cyber Girl of the Week feature came out almost seems to be a blessing in disguise,” says Carlie. She’s receiving positive attention from the media and the public. “People in New York stopped me on the street,” she says. “I’m just some girl from the suburbs and they want a picture with me. That’s crazy!” Back home, Carlie’s ready for warm summer weather, days out on the boat and cute new bathing suits. “Everyone I’ve talked to has been so warm and inviting. I absolutely love this!”


Carlie Christine measurements Bio


MEASUREMENTS: 34D-24-34

HEIGHT: 5'1"
WEIGHT: 105
BIRTHDATE: 28-05-88
BIRTHPLACE: Sacramento, California, USA






No comments:

Post a Comment